Accepted Solution

“Please reset your password”

★★★ Newbie

”Your login credentials might have expired. Good news...”

you know that message

i get it on every EA game

i just want to update my rosters in madden

i can’t access online futures I bought battlefield basically wasted $20

because you need this stupid account I can’t access online features for any of your games

and it’s impossible to fix and to get support I have to start a forum topic?

please just let me play your games you own the rights to madden

Message 1 of 27 (72,506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: “Please reset your password”

Community Manager
Hey there @cartercr12

Resetting the password for your EA account with these steps http://bit.ly/Reset_EA_Password should clear this error up for you and allow you to access your games again.

However, if you can no longer access the email associated with your EA account to reset your password, you'll want to contact our account recovery team instead here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us to see if the team can help you restore access to your account.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (72,427 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey there @cartercr12

Resetting the password for your EA account with these steps http://bit.ly/Reset_EA_Password should clear this error up for you and allow you to access your games again.

However, if you can no longer access the email associated with your EA account to reset your password, you'll want to contact our account recovery team instead here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us to see if the team can help you restore access to your account.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 27 (72,428 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can access my email just fine and have reset my password multiple times each time with a new password....still when i try to log onto Battlefield 2042 i get this reset error prompt even thoigh i have paid £110 for the ultimate edition or whateber its called giving early access to the beta.

I have also deleted and redownloaded the beta all to no avail...the EA website help is anything but. Please can you update as to a solution to this.

Cheers

Message 3 of 27 (71,340 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@eddiesadsack hey bud,
Have you found a solution to this issue at all? Ive had the same problem with all my EA Games too!.. so annoying. no matter how many times i try reseting the password, I get the same error.

I've been in touch with EA support multiple times (still no answer or fix has been provided) but all I get is an email from a different associate every day wanting me to share the same info over and over again...
great service eh? lol #not
Message 4 of 27 (71,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same exact problem but the lady on the phone said she couldnt help me. The game keeps sending reset passwords to my email from when I was 12 and since that account is different she couldn't help. Kinda sucks I paid for a game and they won't even let me play it. 

Message 5 of 27 (70,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Has this still not been fixed??

Same issue for me. It's been months... 

Message 6 of 27 (69,812 Views)

★★ Novice

I get this same error and those stupid links nor their “technical support” don’t help with anything.

And i have no issues playing other EA games. 

Message 7 of 27 (69,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FFS is there no fix for this?

@M0NEY212 wrote:

I get this same error and those stupid links nor their “technical support” don’t help with anything.

And i have no issues playing other EA games. 

Message 8 of 27 (69,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure if this will work for everyone but, I had this problem just now. I’m on xbox & I didn’t realize I had a completely different EA account. I logged in with my xbox credentials and had to create a whole new EA account because the other account was linked to a completely different xbox account. After I did this and linked my current & correct xbox account to my new EA account, I was able to get past the error screen! I hope this helps someone Standard smile

Message 9 of 27 (69,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you link the Xbox to your account? 

Message 10 of 27 (69,018 Views)