Re: I can't find Sims 2 on the Ea App

by Tremayne4260

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't find Sims 2 on the Ea App

★★★ Newbie

Every time I search for it, I always fail to find it and I uninstalled it and reinstalled still can't find it.

Message 1 of 10 (3,637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@lol127848 The Sims 2 is not available for purchase, so it will not show up in EA App store. However, if you own the game on your account, and it does not show up in your game library, that is something else. Is that the case?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (3,601 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@lol127848 The Sims 2 is not available for purchase, so it will not show up in EA App store. However, if you own the game on your account, and it does not show up in your game library, that is something else. Is that the case?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 10 (3,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I OWN Sims 2 ultimate collection, but cannot access it via EA app because it does not show up in there. I'm super mad about this. It worked fine in Origin, but now I cannot open that anymore because it tells me to switch on EA app. What is the point, when only game I play is Sims 2 AND IT DOESN'T WORK?

Message 3 of 10 (3,409 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@sohjoo , have you contacted EA Help Support about this? Explain that the game did not transfer over from Origin and you owned it there. EA Help Support should be able to see your Origin profile as well as your EA App profile and correct from there.

Also, did you try to clear your EA App's cache to see if it will show up again?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 10 (3,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to play Sims2 again it feels like home for me please let us play please, I want to buy these how much it costs

Message 5 of 10 (3,362 Views)

Champion

@canskiz , the game is currently not available for digital purchase unless you have an Apple computer. The only way to buy the game is from Amazon, E-Bay or your local game or thrift store that sells used games and you will have to purchase an external disk drive to install and play the game.

Message 6 of 10 (3,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@canskiz I agree, I would love to be able to play it here
Message 7 of 10 (3,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue! EA help hasn't been of any help I had so many games in my account and they think I had another account somewhere?! I only had one email address, I know it was this account. So sad :'(

Message 8 of 10 (1,031 Views)

★ Novice

Hello. I have the same problem that I can't find the sims 2 in ea-app anymore, because I changed my computer to a laptop because my old computer didn't accept windows 11.

Message 9 of 10 (904 Views)

Champion

@Heisku1979 , if you have the game previously through your account EA Help should be able to help you reinstall the game.

Message 10 of 10 (745 Views)