The Sims 1 Complete Collection is on Origin or Steam? can't find it,

by Win32KernelFile

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 1 Complete Collection is on Origin or Steam? can't find it,

★ Guide

Is there any way to purchase The Sims 1 Complete Collection with all its expansion packs for Windows 10? is it coming to Origin or to Steam at anytime soon? I can't find it anywhere else and Amazon store is useless for old games, please tell me my favourite beloved childhood game coming out soon to origin or steam, steam would be easier to me to purchase. Thank you

Message 1 of 5 (9,214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 1 Complete Collection is on Origin or Steam? can't find it,

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile it is not currently possible to purchase The Sims but I will pass your feedback on to our team.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (9,147 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Win32KernelFile it is not currently possible to purchase The Sims but I will pass your feedback on to our team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (9,148 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes it would be nice. Unfortunately you have to purchase a windows 7 computer from a computer repair shop. You have to have them ordered though and then pick it up. Also you may find some used Sims 1 on ebay. Make sure you are careful about it though so nobody can rip you off. Also if you do recieve it make sure it comes with the disk and the code, also check for any scratches. Good luck!

Message 3 of 5 (9,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I could not agree more.  Hopefully they'll remaster Sims 1 or make it available on the newer systems.

Message 4 of 5 (6,612 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (6,586 Views)