Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

by saintnation20

Original Post

Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★ Novice

My Superstar will not work.  Tried restarting everyday for 2 weeks and nothing.  Hard reset and nothing. 
There was an update, downloaded it and still nothing. Just stuck playing franchise mode.  Was so excited to play superstar mode.  Please fix are let me know how to fix it myself. 

Message 4 of 31 (7,508 Views)

Superstar Doesn't Load

★★ Novice

Playing on PC. When I try to play Superstar mode, I am able to create my player but when I try to start a new career on The League, it goes to a dark screen with "Superstar" in the top left (music continues to play). It will stay like this until I restart.

Message 1 of 31 (7,537 Views)

Re: Superstar Doesn't Load

★★ Novice

Same exact issue been complaining about this from launch haven’t gotten to play.

Message 2 of 31 (7,511 Views)

Superstar on wrong team after signing in Free Agency

★★★ Newbie

I have a 90 OVR RB on the Bucs and finished my rookie contract. I signed a 3yr deal with the Dolphins for 30+mil a year (500xp and Cred p/game) and then advanced to next preseason after signing. It loads the next season but I am on the Browns instead. Change Gear still shows me in Dolphins gear as well as the home screen to pick between all of your Superstars and selecting Career, Showdown etc all say dolphins too. Depth chart has me on the Browns for 3yrs and half the salary. Transaction logs said i was traded from the Colts (i didnt play on the Colts, i played on the Bucs) to the Browns. Advanced through preseason and nothing anywhere has changed. Checked transaction logs again and now cant see anything before week 1. Tried checking anywhere and cant find any fix. This is really disappointing as ive defended madden extensively and am very upset because i spent dozens of hours developing my RB. I hope EA can possibly fix this so I can continue as intended on the Dolphins.

Ethan

Message 3 of 31 (7,529 Views)

Madden 24 Superstar Freezing

★★★ Newbie

Constantly freezing after starting career. Every other game mode works. Fix this you lazy bums.

Message 5 of 31 (7,483 Views)

Re: Madden 24 Superstar Freezing

Community Manager

@Holtseey @saintnation20 @ShnootinShooter @ConnorJobless @mito118 

The relevant teams are currently looking into issues with Superstar Mode.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 31 (7,471 Views)

Re: Superstar on wrong team after signing in Free Agency

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problems have you found any fixes on your end?

Message 7 of 31 (7,442 Views)

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★★★ Newbie

when you create your player and the go to the "league" it should come up with a bunch of league settings. Disable injuries, and then set the accelerated game clock to 15 seconds. It wokred for me and now i can play superstar as a qb

Message 8 of 31 (7,364 Views)

Re: Superstar Doesn't Load

★★★ Newbie

Create a new player and fix the settings when you're done creating your player. It should pop up after you create your player and when you click on "the league". Set injuries to off, and accelerated game clock to 15. It worked for me!

Message 9 of 31 (7,363 Views)

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★★★★★ Newbie

same exact thing is happening to me on pc. What a waste of money 

Message 10 of 31 (7,347 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help