Re: Battlefield 2042 Prime Content not Claimable Please help

by EA_cuervo

Original Post

Battlefield 2042 Prime Content not Claimable Please help

★★★ Newbie

I had an old account with an email that was no longer accessible. I created a temporary account so that I could submit a case to have my old account email changed. Before submitting the case, I had linked my amazon account with the temporary account and tried to claim an Amazon Prime gaming content pack: Repose and Canyon Weapon Skins, a Tier Skip, and a 2XP Booster. After I got my old account back. I was told I had to delete the temporary account in order to use that email for my old account which is now my main and only account. I linked my xbox and prime into this EA account but I cannot get the content pack I was trying to claim. I went to the support chat and they told me to submit this post for further help. PLEASE HELP.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: Battlefield 2042 Prime Content not Claimable Please help

Community Manager

Hi there,

As the content has already been claimed to one account, you won't be able to claim the same content again after unlinking and linking to a different account.

Once new content is added you will be able to claim new content to the account where your Amazon account is currently linked. 

Before any new content comes out, I would suggest that you make sure you have the correct accounts linked. You can find more information on that here: 

Unlink your platform accounts from your EA Account

Linking your platform accounts to your EA Account

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help