Re: Error 103 Geforce Now

by Mostafaelnagare

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 103 Geforce Now

★★★ Newbie

This Error appears when I try to start the Game, I already tried matching the language of the game with the language of EA App and my account, but it didn't work, I can't reinstall or use origin from Geforce Now, so I don't know what to do.

Message 1 of 5 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @Felixpoke217,

I would recommend trying to get in touch with Nvidia GeForce Now support, as we, unfortunately, can't assist with Nvidia GeForce Now issues here via the forums.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Felixpoke217,

I would recommend trying to get in touch with Nvidia GeForce Now support, as we, unfortunately, can't assist with Nvidia GeForce Now issues here via the forums.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

• Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 2 of 5 (454 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i just have the same problem. I solved it by changing the region, lenguage, lenguage of application, all to english in my pc. If GeForce Now start in english, its a good sign.

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @gabriel20x,

Thanks for sharing a workaround that worked for you!
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, I'm playing Battlefield 2042 via Nvidia GeForce Now.As you know, Nvidia GeForce Now is a streaming service that allows you to play using a cloud computer. I open my account through this computer to play Battlefield 2042. I'm from Egypt and used my account from Egypt before GeForce Now was released. GeForce Now servers are located across Europe, such as England, Germany, Netherlands, and others. You can't choose the server yourself; the system automatically assigns you a cloud computer. This means you can access the game from multiple countries. I was playing the game perfectly, but I've been completely banned from the game. This might be an anti-theft measure; if you access your account from multiple countries in a short time, Origin bans the account from playing games.I have a few questions about this. Firstly, is this a temporary ban or could I be permanently banned in the future because of this, if EA doesn't resolve this issue promptly? It seems like an exploit to me. Secondly, does this happen every time I want to play Battlefield 2042 via GeForce Now? Thirdly, can I get the ban lifted now? Because I really want to play the game but I can't. LOL.

Message 5 of 5 (84 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help