Betreff: 3 of my players have gone missing from my team

by EA_Pythia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

3 of my players have gone missing from my team

★★★ Newbie

My Make your mark Rasmus Højlund, team of the season plus Athenea and 94 evolution Estupiñán have randomly disappeared from my club. I haven't submitted them into SBCs and yet for some reason Estupiñán is appearing as a concept card and the other two have completely disappeared. Would much appreciate any sort of help that can be given.

Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello @ALEXCROX,

please contact EA Support, so they can help you find out what happened with those players. We don't have access to account information here in the forum, so we can't help you with this issue here. 

Please also make sure that your account is secured and hasn't potentially be hacked - Support can also check that for you.

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @ALEXCROX,

please contact EA Support, so they can help you find out what happened with those players. We don't have access to account information here in the forum, so we can't help you with this issue here. 

Please also make sure that your account is secured and hasn't potentially be hacked - Support can also check that for you.

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help