Re: Did Not Recieve FC Points that I bought

by mn9o0rx123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did Not Recieve FC Points that I bought

★ Novice

Hi I recently bought 3000 ($25, $1, $1) FC points on FC 24 to open some promo packs in the store, however after buying it I did not receive my FC Points yet my bank account accepted the transaction. I am frustrated by this situation as this has never occurred to me in the past when buying FC or Fifa Points. I am shocked that a billion dollar company can have issues like these especially to their loyal customers who have been supporting them for over a decade. My account billing history can even be checked to confirm my purchase. 

My PSN is Arzzene

I need this issue resolved as soon as possible, as I feel like I have been scammed. Compensation for missing out on the promo pack would also be greatly appreciated as this is a major inconvenience for me. Please and thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (1,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello @arrzene,

please wait for 24 hours after the purchase for the points to arrive at your account. If they still haven't arrived at that point, please contact EA Support. We don't have access to account information here in the forum and cannot help you with this issue.

https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,290 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello @arrzene,

please wait for 24 hours after the purchase for the points to arrive at your account. If they still haven't arrived at that point, please contact EA Support. We don't have access to account information here in the forum and cannot help you with this issue.

https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 10 (1,291 Views)

★ Novice

Your support does not work. Is there a phone number I can use to speak to a real human being? I have submitted multiple cases with evidence and not received a single reply for over a week. Feel like I've been robbed.

Message 3 of 10 (631 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @notalexwilliams,

unfortunately, there is no phone support, however, if you check some of the other contact topics, you might find an option to contact them via chat. Please also make sure that you contact them through the correct account, the one that you own the game on and bought the points on. 

It can take a few days for an e-mail to be send back to you and if you update/create a new case in the meantime, your case will often slip down the waiting list again. If you open an e-mail case, please wait for support to reply without creating a new case in the meantime.

Pythia.png
Message 4 of 10 (620 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Pythia This has not been resolved. I’ve waited 2 weeks to hear from EA and cannot access a chat. This is insanely poor customer service.
Message 5 of 10 (479 Views)

Community Manager

@notalexwilliams,

please make sure that you're logged into the right EA account and contact Support again. We don't have access to any account information here in the forum, so can't help you. 

Pythia.png
Message 6 of 10 (441 Views)

★ Novice

I just don’t understand the lack of genuine support. If support completely ignores me for weeks what am I meant to do? The answer can’t just be ‘contact support’ 

We get stuck in a recursive loop of failed customer service. 

the fact they don’t have a number or email address is staggering to me. 

Message 7 of 10 (402 Views)

Community Manager

@notalexwilliams,

if you don't receive an email back, please try the chat option - to get to that one, you will have to choose another topic (such as "I need help logging into my account"), but hopefully the chat option will result in a faster processing of your issue.

Pythia.png
Message 8 of 10 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I swear it’s Been four days now and I did not get the fc points I bought (10$x2 24$) and I just can’t deal with this game anymore I am having none of this 

[removed attachment - please make sure not to include personal information such as emails in your screenshots - CM]

Message 9 of 10 (129 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @mn9o0rx123,

please contact EA Support if you bought FC points that haven't turned up in your game after 24 hours. We can't do anything about missing points here in the forum. 

Pythia.png
Message 10 of 10 (89 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help