Missing Viva Sales Bot

Copper Contributor

Hello,

We have installed the new Viva Sales preview. The functionality is working in Outlook recognizing my contact as a customer. The Outlook Teams meeting also recognizes the contact as a customer and the Viva Sales tab was added to the meeting. The meeting was recorded with transcription, but I'm still not getting the Viva Sales bot with the meeting summary.

I've read through this Use Viva Sales in Teams (microsoft.com). I'm just not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks.

3 Replies
Hi Marie, apologies for the late reply. Are you still experiencing these issues with the Teams experience?
If you are, could you let us know if you're able to access the insights via the Viva Sales tab in the meeting itself? the tab might be hidden under the "More" down arrow; and, let us know if you're able to find in your earlier Teams messages the Viva Sales bot.

Best,
Maya (PM on the Viva Sales team)

Hi @MayaShoval 

I've only just seen your message as I was out of office, but the test meetings I performed on 17th August have since appeared on the bot chat and on the meetings:

Viva Sales (Preview)24/08 11:21

I'll do some further testing to see if the bot now updates sooner.

Thanks,
Marie
Thank you for the update Marie, please keep us updated on your findings, and thank you for taking such an early interest in Viva Sales!