Falsely banned

by menebo08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Falsely banned

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I’m here posting just because I cannot be the only one this has happened too. Long story short I’ve played Madden for 15+ years. 6 days ago I bought 2  Tyreek hill cards off the auction house on ps5 for 500k each back to back. If you play the game you know you need 2 hill and 2 waddle cards to power them up. Instantly after I bought them I got auction house banned. I sent in a ticket and they replaced saying they couldn’t tell me why I was banned, so I sent in another ticket. The next ticket response said that I was “cheating” and to refer to section 6 of the user agreement, which I did and i play on ps5 and have never cheated or done anything under that section. What I don’t understand is how can I be auction house banned for “cheating” but I can still play games? I’ve spent 6000$+ on this MUT just this madden alone and I don’t understand how I can be falsely banned? I have 16million coins but I should considering I spent 6000$ on the game. Why would I cheat if I’ve spent money in the game and enjoy it just how it is? If I can please get somebody directly from EA to contact me that would be awesome! Thanks again.

Mitch

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Falsely banned

Community Manager

Hi there, @menebo08 

We're not able to help with banned accounts over Answers HQ. For more information on bans, as well as instructions for disputing them, please see the article here. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)

All Replies

Re: Falsely banned

Community Manager

Hi there, @menebo08 

We're not able to help with banned accounts over Answers HQ. For more information on bans, as well as instructions for disputing them, please see the article here. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help