Re: ALGS Year 4 Pro League: Everything you need to know

by hayhor

Original Post

★★ Guide

@r1ggedgame  Watched the EMEA on stream. Saw NA clips from YT.
I show respect where respect is due. Fuhhnq really popped off. Well played by the whole team. 

Regardless of my personal opinion about Sweet I would still like his team to win more than DZ or TSM Standard smile

Message 11 of 17 (1,163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

1 pt

Firstly, this is a game. This is a game, so its focus is on players, not competitors.

2. Operators are used to make money, but their focus should mainly be on players. Instead of errors, cheating, and servers

This game makes me feel very interesting, but now the fun is disappearing. So please let these seasonal plans disappear, because their minds are full of dog poop.

This is a shooting game, we don't need to advance to the next round. What we need is the fun of playing games after work and the fun of playing with friends.

5. Contestants should constantly adapt to the version rather than changing it, so please replace the rechargeable rifle.

6. Delete promotion rounds, recall energy storage rifles, recall qualifying rounds

7. *snip* planners and *snip* operators

(CM: Edited to remove profanity. Please keep our forum rules in mind when engaging on the forums)

Message 12 of 17 (1,126 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Season 20 Perk system + other patches like you cant drop armors anymore, might not get my personal liking as casual soloQ player but it will certainly make the comp scene way more interesting. 
Lot of teams testing new legend combos to define the new meta. Will be very interesting to see. Now lets introduce more maps while we are at it Fingers crossed

Message 13 of 17 (1,062 Views)

Champion
@Airish85 There are 3 maps they do not use. Use them! Who cares if they don't play traditionally. The next new map needs to be more like Olympus and KC. I'm tired of every new map being gigantic for pro play.
Message 14 of 17 (1,042 Views)

Community Manager

By the way, quick heads up that the ALGS Split 1 Playoffs are starting today! Party hat

So, for the schedule:

• May 2, 2024 – Group Stage
  • May 3, 2024 – Group Stage
  • May 4, 2024 – Bracket Stage
  • May 5, 2024 – Match Point Finals 

Additionally, there will be exclusive Twitch Drop rewards for watching on the official stream.

algs-ex-twtich-drops.jpg.adapt.1920w.jpg

• May 2 - "Crimson Slash" Wingman Skin - Unlocked at 30 minutes
  • May 3 - "Crimson Clash" Conduit Skin - Unlocked at 30 minutes
  • May 4 - "Not a Green Screen!" Holospray - Unlocked at 30 minutes
  • May 5 - "ALGNess" Gun Charm - Unlocked at 30 minutes

All four drops will be available on May 5, so be sure to tune in! And for those joining us in person, don’t worry about being in chat, we got your back Standard smile

Vendcera.png

Message 15 of 17 (525 Views)

★★ Expert

Why do they all have to play Havoc now? Now the "casuals" are gonna start playing it too and then it's gonna get nerfed. 😕

Message 16 of 17 (461 Views)

Champion
@CCbathwater It's the best smg in the game.

Was really hoping for an Aurora win with lifeline but it was nice to see a triple mnk non NA team win.
Message 17 of 17 (427 Views)