EA Sports PGA Tour - Community Monthly Newsletter Discussion

by EA_Illium

Original Post

EA Sports PGA Tour - Community Monthly Newsletter Discussion

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey PGA Fans!

If you are excited about the upcoming EA SPORTS PGA TOUR community and want to know more we've got you covered. 

Below will be an index of each's months newsletter, which will have community shoutouts, awesome moments shared by the community, announcements, and updates. 

If you have any feedback about the newsletter or want to talk about anything we call out feel free to do so here. 

Latest: 

Previous Newsletters:

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 31 (5,722 Views)

Re: EA Sports PGA Tour - Community Monthly Newsletter Discussion

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I think what the community will appreciate most right now is what you are going to fix and when. Also an explanation as to why more stuff is getting broken than fixed. Beyond that, a roadmap for when features (that would have been expected on launch) are going to be added.

Message 2 of 31 (5,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Update made things worse ...!   Still no pre order bonuses ...  challenge mode is junk now...Get to the page and CLIC, CLIC , CLIC ... NOTHING. !!! 

What a waste of ppls money & time...

Like everything & everybody else ea has jumped on the going downhill fast train !

Their products use to be good & dependable but now they are junk !

[CM - Edited for excessive CAPS]

Message 3 of 31 (5,656 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@fa3eefc7980e029b Thank you for your option.
Message 4 of 31 (5,600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Really hope EA will adress the tons of warranted and constructive criticism instead of just giving us a highlight reel of the month and a pat on the shoulders.

The game sadly released either way to early or sb at EA went "meh, good enough. This franchise does not pay out well anyway."

Message 5 of 31 (5,495 Views)

Community Manager

HI @87f180b63af3fddd Thanks for taking a moment to share feedback. 

We (the community managers) decided to create the newsletter to help provide an easier method of keeping up to date and to highlight different community threads that might happen month to month. We continue as always to share feedback and reports of issues with the team. 

To address your first point our team has provided a couple of patches since launch mainly centered around crashing and claiming rewards. However, often with updates or patches new issues can be introduced that our team will work to understand and fix. 

For information on what the team is looking into and the most recent fix check out the Reddit Post:

As for the second, we don't have information to provide on any form of roadmap or update plans. I can share your request with the team but we may need to keep an eye on our social media channels for any announcements there. We are still about a week from launch so we might need to wait a bit longer. 

As always if you have any more feedback or run into any new issues please don't hesitate to create a post here on Answers HQ and we can take a look.

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 31 (5,435 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @fa3eefc7980e029b Thanks for calling this out, we are aware of a few different issues that arose since the 4-11 update. 

Our team is aware of them and working to provide a fix. For the latest information check out their post: Updates Today (4-11-2023)

On a separate note for the missing pre-order items could I get the following information from you?

Platform:

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:

The edition you purchased?

Where did you purchase from?

Did you purchase a physical or digital copy?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 7 of 31 (5,436 Views)

Community Manager

HI @Blowfeld81 If you are looking for the latest announcements from the team, they provided updates in a Reddit thread once the 4-11 update was live on the issue that occurred after. 

The community newsletter isn't intended to be a highlight reel for what we are doing, as much as its meant to be a change to highlight major community feedback and share any moments other members of the community might have. 

If there's is something not included you liked to see we can take a look and consider adding it, or if you didn't find it relevant to you. That's cool and be sure to let us know. It's something a bit new we wanted to try out!

Illium.png

Message 8 of 31 (5,432 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Thank you! I think all that will be added is what has been requested by the community. The only thing that hasn't been mentioned is the Replays
Message 9 of 31 (5,306 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The recommended spec is a 2060 video card.  I have a RTX 2070 video card and the resolution I am using for my monitor is 2560 X 1440.  I have a 10th generation Intel i-7 with 32 GB of RAM.  I am wondering if people with equivalent specs are able to run the game smoothly on their PC?  Thanks.

Message 10 of 31 (5,273 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help