EA Sports PGA Tour - Community Monthly Newsletter Discussion

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Re: EA Sports PGA Tour - Community Monthly Newsletter Discussion

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium Thanks for the newsletter AND acting on the improvements as best you can. It is a project w/a great deal of behind the scenes work we don't see.
Message 11 of 31 (2,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will there ever be best ball multi-player option? I want to play on same team as friends not always have to face them 1v1.

Message 12 of 31 (2,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After your update for today dropped, nothing has been fixed. I now cant even access my created golfer. I cant get to the store or the equipment page, and it looks like my career was reset and scheffler is my golfer now.. To pay money for a game that still wont let me play career mode or access my created golfer is crazy. And i think its really crazy that we have to wait for weeks to have this fixed. This needs to be fixed ASAP. This game is so bugged and yet EA is doing nothing to help us.

Message 13 of 31 (1,971 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium great update and please let's not forget offline play at home with friends and family it a must for a golf game at home. Let's get it done EA .
Message 14 of 31 (1,959 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the updates and communication regarding foxes, etc. My biggest wishlist item by far is being able to play as separate profiles in local multiplayer. The ability to use ones custom golfer l, custom control settings, and different difficulty levels for each local player would be fantastic. Just hearing this is planned or even being considered would be great.

Message 15 of 31 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree 100%. Must fix local multi player so we can use more than 1 custom produle to play with friends and family in the same house.

Message 16 of 31 (1,888 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

I wanted to give everyone a THANK YOU!!! for the feedback, reports, and conversations you've shared so far both about the newsletter and over your experience so far with PGA TOUR. 

With a new month, I have posted a new Community News Letter - May edition. It covers some common feedback we continue to see while sharing some posts from our social media and recapping the changes and announcements by the team. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 31 (1,728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm thinking of reselling this crap. too many bugs, too many lacks, and now all these disconnections that make me waste my time, patience and prizes!! really a bummer. congratulations EASport!!

Message 18 of 31 (1,641 Views)

★★ Pro

@7nbn8h2df6md wrote:

I'm thinking of reselling this crap. too many bugs, too many lacks, and now all these disconnections that make me waste my time, patience and prizes!! really a bummer. congratulations EASport!!

the disconnections were only for like half a day man,  don't blow it out of proportion, take a breath.   And it was for all EA online games not just pga tour.   I don't notice alot of bugs in the game,  But I can understand wanting turnbased multiplayer and communication options.  Angel

Message 19 of 31 (1,618 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SLouis2001 wrote:

The recommended spec is a 2060 video card.  I have a RTX 2070 video card and the resolution I am using for my monitor is 2560 X 1440.  I have a 10th generation Intel i-7 with 32 GB of RAM.  I am wondering if people with equivalent specs are able to run the game smoothly on their PC?  Thanks.

I run the game smoothly with a 7700 and 1070.   I'm so happy that true to typical EA programming,  the game looks and runs fantastic.  .  I have it on default settings,  and set it to 60 fps and 1900x1200.   If I go to 1440 it gets choppy on hole flyovers.

Message 20 of 31 (1,539 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help