PGA Tour - Patch 12 Feedback Thread

by Cowboy1963

Original Post

Re: Update with no update?!?

★★★★★ Novice

Totally agree.  I'm really happy they added the courses, but ya they didn't do any commentary or presentation for them, and I don't expect they will add it.

Message 21 of 80 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So the game is out for a year now.

Can we finally create local characters on one game copy that both advance in skills? Or do they still want us to buy the game on a second device to enjoy local coop together?

I really am annoyed how anti consumer EA are with their delivery of content.

Ignoring what the community wants, just adding some courses and tons of microtransactions.

Guess what... if my girlfriend and I could have locally played coop together with both of our custom made golfers advancing, we actually might have bought ingame stuff. Instead I just told 2 friends who were asking about the state of the game to stay away from it.

Message 22 of 80 (863 Views)

★★ Guide

After a year of the launch I can say that the game is very very good and I enjoy it but EA are very bad. Their communication with the community are absurd and they didn't listen at any point. 

Message 23 of 80 (831 Views)

Anniversary Update

★★ Guide

I am happy that EA come with a big update for the first year anniversary but I'm more than disapointed that they don't announce anything and didn't even try to do some marketing for the game. I agree with some people that this update look like the last one but if you give up with a game you don't even do a last update in my opinion. The EA team seems to navigate in the fog with this game and there is no clear road map. I'm pretty disapointed of the miss opportunity. 

Message 24 of 80 (851 Views)

Re: Anniversary Update

★★ Guide
@Mickstudio1308 We didn't even have a patch note after the update is live ... it's absurd.
Message 25 of 80 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA is just so disconnected from their customers, it is crazy.

Was the first EA product I bought in years, surely will be the last.

Message 26 of 80 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Da heck guys?  EA just gave us a heap of new content for free, 1 year after release.. and you're disgusted?  C'mon now.  They will get the patch notes up soon, I'm sure that's just waiting on a final proof or something.

Message 27 of 80 (794 Views)

★★ Guide
@rainey06au Fully agree with you, I'm very happy of the update and I enjoy the game so much. I just cannot understand why EA are so bad in communication.
Message 28 of 80 (790 Views)

★★ Guide
@rainey06au Pretty excited for the Jack Nicklaus challenges, to be honest. And having the 2024 major hosts is great, too.
Message 29 of 80 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really happy to have 4 new courses. Really bummed about not having any specific commentary for those courses whatsoever.

I wasn't expecting any game play changes. It is what it is at this point.

Message 30 of 80 (785 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help