Re: Short term improvements for the single player

by PalomaMarvel24

Original Post

Short term improvements for the single player

★★★ Novice

The game would greatly benefit from 2 inclusions:

1. Single player records for each course - so for example, i click quick play, load up Royal Troon and play a round. It would be much more fun if i have access to my best stats for Royal Troon, including best round, best FIR, best GIR, best putts etc - something to aim at to beat. Such a simple inclusion but one that would create longevity for the single player when offline.

2. Ghost Rounds - the ability for player to play against a selection of the best rounds played on a particular course in the form of a ghost round. In this mode, you could even play against youself as a previously played round. Great fun for offline/single players.

Here's hoping

Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)

★★ Guide

It's abandoned

Message 2 of 5 (271 Views)

★★★ Pro

@BuckHasTheBook wrote:

It's abandoned

I agree there. It only took a little over a year for the game to be abandoned. The TW series and even Rory lasted longer.EA is now concentrating on College Football 25 and Madden 25 instead of PGA Tour.

Message 3 of 5 (231 Views)

★★ Guide
@PalomaMarvel24 Yeah for all the hype and folks telling me "this time it's different" ... to your point, the support ended up being shorter than Rory 15

..which is kind of amazing honestly (not in a good way)
Message 4 of 5 (176 Views)

★★★ Pro

@BuckHasTheBook wrote:
@PalomaMarvel24Yeah for all the hype and folks telling me "this time it's different" ... to your point, the support ended up being shorter than Rory 15

..which is kind of amazing honestly (not in a good way)

This absolutely had the hype and I was excited game would be like TW14 when it first came out, but it wasn’t when at release. The first two months had promised. Then the Notorious Update 3 increased difficulty and messed up the putting. That one update alone drove away the community and could be the main reason the game ended up being shorter than Rory.

Message 5 of 5 (100 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help