Ted Lasso moments

by 48c65e6c2b59d07b

Original Post

Ted Lasso moments

★★★ Guide

Everytime I try to open the Ted Lasso moments, I get an error message. This makes it impoosible to complete the 100 stars trophy since only 95 stars are in active moments.

Could someone look into a fix or add some moments?

Message 4 of 91 (1,356 Views)

The ted lasso experience

★★★★ Novice

i keep trying to load the ted lasso experience and all it does is comes up with a message saying " there was a problem communicating with the FIFA ultimate Servers please try again later " has been like it for a few days have reset router and hard reset console and deleted date to clear cache and change DNS , not sure what else to do ? 

Message 1 of 91 (422 Views)

Re: The ted lasso experience

★★★★ Novice
  • Also this on Xbox series X console both game versions 
Message 2 of 91 (419 Views)

Re: The ted lasso experience

★★★★★ Apprentice
On PS5 as well, seems they're cutting off all game modes except FUT (Volta seasons not working and now this)
Message 3 of 91 (366 Views)

Re: Ted Lasso moments

★★★ Guide
@48c65e6c2b59d07b I have the same issue with Ted Lasso moments.
Message 5 of 91 (1,328 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've also had the same issue which is preventing me from getting the achievement of 100 stars

Message 6 of 91 (1,322 Views)

★★ Guide
I've got the same issue everytime I try to open the Ted Lasso Moment, I get an error message. Now I'm 95 stars I'm stuck I can't earn 100 stars to earn the trophy. Please can you fix it?
Message 7 of 91 (1,301 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem here. Can we get this fixed?

Message 8 of 91 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Guide

Do I recognize your name? Were you one of the Volta 22 survivors last year?

Message 9 of 91 (1,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yep, i was there. Remembered to finish that Volta trophy this year to avoid the same problem and got hit from another direction. Unbelievable.

Message 10 of 91 (1,217 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help