Ted Lasso moments

by 48c65e6c2b59d07b

Original Post

Re: Ted Lasso moments

★★★ Guide
@Zbir_Vladimir Exactly what happened to me! Started with Volta trophies to avoid being stuck, then every other mp trophies in Ultimate. Decided to leave the moments last thinking they should be safe (had already about 50 stars) not knowing the moments only count when active.
And yep, here we go with a different trophy locking us out from the plat…

Hopefully it will sort itself out like last year.
Message 11 of 91 (1,099 Views)

★ Guide

We need a fix for both the FUT stars/moments and Volta seasons. This is unacceptable only one year after release. It is very upsetting that no EA employee has even responded to any of these threads.

Message 12 of 91 (1,044 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly. Can someone from EA team take a look into this?

Or can we at least get a comment on this matter?

Message 13 of 91 (1,034 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same issue here! I can only hope EA brings this back

Message 14 of 91 (744 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please EA, do something for this. . . 

Message 15 of 91 (723 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Nearly 2 months and not a single comment addressed on multiple open cases about the same issue.

Message 16 of 91 (704 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same scenario last year. But they DID eventually do something. I’m still hoping by the end of January we’ll have a solution

Message 17 of 91 (685 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA employee,

who is not reading this.

I think it's really annoying how the same * happens every year (luckily I stopped supporting you early). You don't care about the people who pay you (WE).

No wonder why you've had waves of layoffs. Dissatisfied customers = no money = * games = EA The gaming industry bubble can burst.

Message 18 of 91 (670 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have even tried to reach EA support directly by email but only got an automatic reply sendng me links to the website, totally unrelated to my email.

Not sure where else I could reach them. If anybody got twitter or any social media where they are, it could be an option. I think I remember someone contacting them on twitter last year and got an answer. 

Message 19 of 91 (648 Views)

★ Guide

Please at least respond to one of the multiple threads. Your customers deserve communication at the very least.

Message 20 of 91 (634 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help