opponent quit game and I lost ?

by Underoos13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

opponent quit game and I lost ?

★★★★★ Newbie

In a madden 15 ultimate team playoff game opponent quit while he was losing and I was the one who lost.

I was winning 14-7 and had just intercepted the ball when my opponent turned their xbox off. After the game it said I lost and it ruined my perfect season.

Thanks,

Brandon

Message 1 of 10 (5,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: opponent quit game and I lost ?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Do you remember for sure that it actually said your opponent quit?  It is possible you got disconnected.  Or possible the game was not able to determine who actually quit and it shown on both sides the other player quit and you drew the short straw.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (5,041 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them. Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answer HQ.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (4,985 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont think he was cheating, I just think something happened with the game and I just wanted to know if you guys can give me the win back? (I was in the divisional round and I was 8-0) I have a game clip of the game if that is needed.

Message 3 of 10 (4,982 Views)

Community Manager

We cannot do that for you, sorry.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (4,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Do you remember for sure that it actually said your opponent quit?  It is possible you got disconnected.  Or possible the game was not able to determine who actually quit and it shown on both sides the other player quit and you drew the short straw.

Message 5 of 10 (5,042 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That's great but that doesn't help when it comes to retribution for what we lost in our seasons

Message 6 of 10 (4,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me last night on online head-to-head opponent to opponents had quit on me and it said I lost that is ridiculous an unfair ntonreall

Message 7 of 10 (4,529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me last night on online head-to-head 2 opponents had quit on me and it said I lost that is ridiculous an unfair I should be at 5 and 0 on my record and I swear one of your veryzer says it's a connection issue on my end one more time I'm going to lose it I clearly won the games an the opponents clearly quit the game

Message 8 of 10 (4,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I'm on Madden 19 an clearly 4 years later that you're still having the problem I should be five an 0 two opponents had quit on me and it says I lost ridiculous an unfair and in the world of technology there's no way you guys couldn't do something about it with the right information ridiculous an sad and it seems to me that they don't want to take the extra time to help out good players.

Message 9 of 10 (4,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow this has been going on since madden 15 and it is still happening madden 24 lmao this game sucks

Message 10 of 10 (272 Views)