Please make the Sims 1 available to buy on EA App for Mac and PC

by kafhudson

Original Post

Please make the Sims 1 available to buy on EA App for Mac and PC

★★★ Newbie

Hello, long time Simmer here, I have been a player of the game since the original Sims was released in 2000.

Whilst I love the Sims 4 (and 3, and 2) the OG Sims game holds the most nostalgia for me and I would love to be able to play it again legitimately.

I know I am not alone, as there are people all over the internet trying to get hold of the game.
I would pay good money for it too! If you could make the game run on PC and Mac OS!
Please please please, make the Sims 1 and it's expansion packs available to buy and play again.

It would make my inner child very happy and it would make you lots of money too - with so many people into vintage games wanting to play it!
I literally still have all my old disks of the game but would pay for every single one over again if it would run cleanly on Mac OS.

Maybe there could even be a series of nostalgia games from the millennium re-released?
Imagine a section in the EA app just for vintage EA games! You're sitting on a gold-mine that just needs re-formatting to sell again.

Thank you for considering making my, and so many others, dreams come true.
Comment if you're with me!

IMO, this would honestly be one of the best possible gifts in the world for those of us who have been loyal to EA games for nearly 25 years.

Yours,

Life-long Simmer x

Message 1 of 1 (133 Views)