Unable to Access Superstar Mode

by Bedo8466

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Access Superstar Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, a bit of context - I started playing Madden 24 today through EA Play for PC, so technically I have it before the release date.

When I load the game, and get to the main menu, I see all the different game modes, but not superstar mode, oddly enough.

However, when I reload the game, and I'm not signed in to the EA servers, I can see it's there, but I can't access it.

Is Superstar mode just not available until release date ? Am I being an idiot and missing something obvious ? Is this a bug ?

Message 4 of 346 (9,852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Marking as solution for visibility. We are gathering more info from reports of problems accessing Superstar. 

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to drop in here with a quick update. 

The initial issue that was causing problems accessing Superstar back at launch was fixed. We're looking into the reports we've been getting since then, and there are a just a couple things I was hoping we could get your help with. 

First, has anyone else had the chance to try what was mentioned in this post? Does disabling the Controlled Player Art option in your Settings allow you to access Superstar? 

Also, have you double-checked to make 100% sure you've got the PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S version of the game installed? Superstar is not available on PS4 or Xbox One. 

If you're still having trouble getting into Superstar after that, please reply here and let us know which platform you're on, as well as exactly where you're running into trouble: 

• Is the Superstar tile missing altogether? 
  • Do you get an error as soon as you select the Superstar tile? 
  • Do you get the error when you choose one of the following? 
    • Career
    • Leagues
    • Showdown
    • Customise

Thank you for your patience while we've been looking into this! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 250 of 346 (22,550 Views)

All Replies

SO MUCH FUN!

★★★★★ Novice

I love when I launch superstar mode and I get to see that awesome popup, unable to connect to ea servers. I can't get enough of this! EA, please don't stop what you're doing! I need more of this!

Message 1 of 346 (9,789 Views)

No Access To Online-Game Modes on Madden 24 While Signed In EA Account.

★★★ Newbie

If issues like this happened and there’s no response to no one’s questions on why the Server Is Down..without being signed-in you can access the game modes but no modes that require you to be signed-in with EA…AND Sining in with EA wgame modes available or to be seen..just quick play... EA…You guys need to refund at least the extra money we paid for early access man…It’s already bad enough how greedy gaming industry is getting with additional charges but to have basic start-up problems…Come on bro..I’m Never getting early access after this..

Message 2 of 346 (9,683 Views)

Restart game now!

★★★ Newbie

Just let me into Ultimate Team and I'm able to play right now 

Message 3 of 346 (9,650 Views)

Susperstar mode completely gone from the main menu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After loading the Superstar mode, then went back to the main menu to adjust settings first, the Superstar mode has disappeared completely.  Re-launching the game does nothing.

Message 5 of 346 (9,832 Views)

My server is working about you all

★★★★★ Novice

I am able to get in now what about you all

Message 6 of 346 (9,652 Views)

Superstar mode missing

★★★ Newbie

Super star mode disappeared after they fixed the servers anyone else have this? I literally got this game for superstar mode being back smh 

Message 7 of 346 (8,074 Views)

Re: My server is working about you all

★★★ Newbie

Have everything but superstar mode

Message 8 of 346 (9,628 Views)

Face of the Franchise and no Superstar?

★★★ Newbie

I just got the trial, and I have the old Face of the Franchise from Madden 23 on there? There is no superstar mode with the combine stuff etc? Am I missing something here???

Message 9 of 346 (9,791 Views)

can't find superstar mode. still just face of the franchise?

★★★ Newbie

Just wondering if superstar mode isn't in the 10 hour trial? All i see is face of the franchise, with no draft and no combine.  Am I doing something wrong? I don't even see a mode called superstar mode.

Message 10 of 346 (9,802 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help