Unable to Access Superstar Mode

by Bedo8466

Original Post

Re: Madden 24 account restricted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also had this issues when I bought ea play.  My account is restricted from online features in madden 24.  I can access and play all other maddens.

Message 51 of 346 (1,955 Views)

M24 Connected franchise online crashes offline

★ Novice

Everytime me or my friends touch a menu in connected franchise it boots us off the servers... Also I can see my superstar mode but it says it's a error aal of the services aren't available. Help would be appreciated since you can look up how many times I buy and support Madden. I need a fix or something please.

Message 52 of 346 (1,794 Views)

Re: Madden 24 - Error: Some of services cannot be accessed

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox series s

PSN ID/Xbox GT: IIFTKxDBCee 

Region: US

Are you getting an error message? Yes( upon release)

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)? Upon release. 

Is anything else happening? No 

Please share any steps you've tried to far to resolve the issue: closing app, deleting game, redownloading, and even hard wired to my router and reset my internet and modem.

Message 53 of 346 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Novice

It have been not working for a huge part of the community when trying. Access superstar

Message 54 of 346 (1,946 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue in XBox Series X with Superstar mode.

Message 55 of 346 (1,946 Views)

Superstar mode Unplayable -Freezing

★ Novice

Previously posted in the "superstar" board - Superstar mode is completely unplayable on PC with the EA Play 10-hour trial. The game is unable to progress beyond the Combine workouts, it freezes either mid-workout or during the loading screen after speaking with ocho for the second time, losing my progress. I have tried at least 10 times to progress through the Combine as a WR and it produces nothing but frozen screens every time. 

Message 56 of 346 (1,957 Views)

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★★★ Newbie

Have they given any updates on this issue?  I’d like to be able to play this at some point today.  

PSN - JCPatriot1984

Message 57 of 346 (2,036 Views)

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★★★★★ Newbie

If I try and play superstar mode it says some services could not be accessed l. Please try again. Id PrettyboyGunn, 2:26 p.m est, ps5 United states,

Message 58 of 346 (2,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine doing the samething thing I need help

Message 59 of 346 (1,961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can’t play superstar mode and it keep saying Some of our services could not be accessed and I have not got my bonuses either and I pre-ordered the game I deleted the game three times and re-download it and it’s still saying the same thing.

Message 60 of 346 (1,957 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help