Unable to Access Superstar Mode

by Bedo8466

Original Post

Re: Madden 24 account restricted

★★ Apprentice

Same issue. EA Play pro sub on PC. Chatted to support and it made me die inside it was so painful. Tried a bunch of trouble shooting steps. 

Message 61 of 346 (2,486 Views)

Re: Superstar career won’t work in madden 24

★★★★★ Newbie
@igtra143 Me to
Message 62 of 346 (2,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of when I’m posting this it’s saying “error some of our services could not be accessed. Please try again” whenever I try to load into superstar mode my gamer tag is heyitzrezac and I’m on an Xbox series x 

Message 63 of 346 (2,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Has there been any attempt or fix to this?There are many players in here that are frustrated and paid the extra money to play superstar mode early yet we cannot. We need some updates.  PSN shakey_king22 1:22 mtn

Message 64 of 346 (2,738 Views)

Why can’t I play superstar mode?

★★★ Newbie

Can’t play superstar mode. Any tips to get that working?

Message 65 of 346 (2,538 Views)

Superstar not working

★★★ Newbie

If I try and play superstar mode it says some services could not be accessed l. Please try again. ID - Rolling Heights, Timestamp - 3:47PM EST, PS5, United States.

Message 66 of 346 (2,533 Views)

Re: M24 Connected franchise online crashes offline

★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me as owner in franchise i disconnect every time I simulate!!

Message 67 of 346 (2,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same bro
Message 68 of 346 (2,667 Views)

Anyone get in to Superstar yet!?

★★ Novice

Still can’t access Superstar mode. Those of you that haven’t had any luck, has it started working yet? 

They say to reach out on Twitter, IG etc, I’ve messaged on all platforms and of course not getting any feedback. This is insane! 

Message 69 of 346 (2,529 Views)

MADDEN 24 SUPER STAR MODE WON'T WORK

★★★ Newbie

EA SPORTS OR SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH MY SUPERSTAR ERROR I CAN'T EVEN LOAD IN TO THE MOAD ON MENU CLICK ON GAME MODE JUST SAYS SOME OF OUR SERVICES COULD NOT BE ACCESSED IVE ALREADY UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED THIS MODE WAS ONE OF THE ONLY REASONS I GOT THIS SINCE 23 WAS A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT AND NOW I WASTED 100 DOLLARS TO NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO PLAY THE ONLY THING I WANTED WTF

Message 70 of 346 (2,644 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help