game crashes when going in first person view

by Emito0222

Original Post

Accepted Solution

game crashes when going in first person view

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know why my game keep crashing when I get in first person view in a jet or in an helicopter and for example :  I'm in a game and I load in a jet, go in first person view and then my game crashes' and this is the error that I get 

Message 1 of 22 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: game crashes when going in first person view

★★★ Apprentice

I removed and installed the 24.5.1 driver (previous one) and ran multiple game to test it. Game no longer crashes.

View in thread

Message 19 of 22 (600 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Go ahead and attach a DXDIAG report, so we can see what we're dealing with.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 22 (579 Views)

m_device1plat

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi!

Game crashes while trying to switch 1st\3rd person view in heli (any of them) with this mistake in attached screenshot.

Win11, latest AMD drivers 24.6.1, game uninstalled and installed again.

Any solutions?

Message 3 of 22 (447 Views)

Crash upon entering 1st Person in air vehicles

★ Novice

Basically title. Once I try to enter the 1st Person in any air vehicle, the game crashes with a DirectX error. With ground vehicles like tanks etc. it works just fine tho.

Message 4 of 22 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

here is the DXDIAG report 

Message 5 of 22 (553 Views)

Hero

Thanks for posting that. It's helpful.

Turn off your on-board graphics in BIOS. That may resolve it. If not, look at the issues showing up in the Diagnostics section at the bottom of the report. There are multiple applications having issues.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 22 (540 Views)

Re: Crash upon entering 1st Person in air vehicles

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @ZKN-SeSoS Just thought I'd better let you know that I've merged your thread with this one as I think it's the same issue, and there might be advice here which could help you out (if it's not the same issue, though, just @ me and I'll un-merge it).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

I hope we'll meet again
Message 7 of 22 (535 Views)

Re: Crash upon entering 1st Person in air vehicles

★★★★★ Newbie

could you send me the link to the thread ?

Message 8 of 22 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@DarthFDG I have tried turning of the on-board graphics and still didn't fix it, and I'm still not sure, is it the game that is crashing or its my computer that is crashing the game. Because if it is my game crashing I can just reinstall the game right ?
Message 9 of 22 (508 Views)

★ Novice

I validated the integrity of my game files via steam. I got the following result (attached file). Will Update once I reacquired the files and tested it.

Message 10 of 22 (476 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help