PGA Tour - Patch 12 Feedback Thread

by Cowboy1963

Original Post

Re: Anniversary Update

★★ Guide

They've done this since the start.

Get your patch notes ready before releasing the damn updates since you're in different timezones! This only causes confusion.

Message 41 of 80 (842 Views)

★★ Guide
@alldaygolf Maybe you are right, and understand me, I have been the biggest advocate of this game since the beginning, I love playing it and I hope it will be alive for a long time. But it's not the first moment EA have problem with their communication in this game.

- I'm very happy that they add 4 more courses, I'm a career mode player and I always want more of these beautiful course.
- I think this big update should have come with gameplay improvements and I don't think it's the case.
- The Jack addition it's cool but didn't change anything in my life.
- The add of the par 3 course if it didn't appear in the career mode, it feels like the ryder cup addition for me, cool but useless.

Message 42 of 80 (831 Views)

★★★ Pro

These new Nicklaus challenges are amazing, and they have shirt for girls this time.  So happy.  Large smile

And there's a set of Drive Chip and Putt challenges at Augusta too. 

Message 43 of 80 (822 Views)

Message 44 of 80 (809 Views)

★★ Guide

They said in the patch note that several gameplay update are there but I can't find any on the list. 

Message 45 of 80 (802 Views)

★ Guide

Do the new courses automatically add to current career rotation or do we need to start new career?

Message 46 of 80 (794 Views)

★★ Guide
@COYG316 They should work the same way it's worked in previous updates...you do not need to restart, the new courses will just get added into the rotation beginning with your next career mode season.
Message 47 of 80 (791 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@COYG316 they'll be added automatically and start being used when you go into the next 'year' of your career
Message 48 of 80 (789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Apologies on the delay and thanks for already sharing your feedback for Patch 12!

Also, thanks @sroel908 for sharing the link, you can also find the patch notes here on Answers HQ here: EA SPORTS™ PGA TOUR™ Patch Notes 12.0

I'll have both the patch notes and this feedback thread saved to the top of the general discussion boards. Once everyone has had a moment, let us know what you think!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 49 of 80 (729 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Illium I'm very grateful for the new content and courses but severly disappointed that many of the longstanding glitches that have made certain modes unplayable still aren't addressed even though EA is fully aware of the problems. match play peer issues still prevent some 4somes from every being compatible and the game DCes every player in the lobby as the 4th player enters. Matchplay/4somes only counts wins/losses about 40% of the matches being played. Why can't the simple bugs like that that have been breaking the game for 4-5 months straight be fixed before adding new content?
Message 50 of 80 (724 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help