Ted Lasso moments

by 48c65e6c2b59d07b

Original Post

Re: Ted Lasso moments

★★★★★ Newbie

Please, the supervisors cooperate with us in solving this simple problem. We don't ask you for the impossible. @EA_Solaire 

Message 31 of 91 (377 Views)

★★ Guide

It has been a long time since I posted this issue and we have not been answered why?

Message 32 of 91 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m stuck in 98% trophies. I can’t earn platinum. It’s my last trophy. Plzzzzzzzzz fix it an error message in Ted Lasso moments. Plzzzzzzz.

Message 33 of 91 (344 Views)

★★★ Guide

The lack of support from EA is just astonoshing. At least a reply saying 'we won't fix it' would be better than nothing at this point Frown

Message 34 of 91 (457 Views)

★★ Guide

I hope they fix it. It's only an error message on moment mode. Please EA Moderators.

Message 35 of 91 (446 Views)

★★★ Guide
@the_ottsel_uy We Will Never Give Up until they fix it.
Message 36 of 91 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I found an error message in Ted lasso moments.

Come on fix it !! OMG !! WE ARE WAITING! @EA_Stiv 

Message 37 of 91 (425 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Come on EA...please fix this issue! 

Message 38 of 91 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Solaire  @EA_QueenBee  What is this disregard from forum moderators? Why don't you respect players? Can't fix a game we bought for $100? I deleted the game FC 24 because you ignored us. I'll interrupt you. I advise everyone to do it and your friends. Share our boycott on the X platform and Reddit website.

Message 39 of 91 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We want the Momentous Achievement " trophy available to everyone as it did in the past with FIFA 19 Please it is the last trophy for everyone to earn Platinum FIFA 23.

@EA_QueenBee @EA_rephii 

Message 40 of 91 (388 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help