The PGA Tour Community Wishlist - Add yours!

by RonDizzel13

Original Post

Re: Wish list of features?

Message 21 of 503 (2,442 Views)

Rif.: Wish list of features?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The replay Is a fundamental thing for a golf game.

Message 22 of 503 (2,426 Views)

Re: Wish list of features?

★ Guide

How about a H2H matchmaking lobby and leaderboard on par with Rory? Many people hate on Rory, but the H2H leaderboard wasn't one of it's problems. (other than stroke play only) It was competitive and the win to loss point ratio seemed to work well for people to climb.

Message 23 of 503 (2,399 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GOA__Racing wrote:

The replay Is a fundamental thing for a golf game.

Yeah I should not have to record footage for a replay. I'm mind boggled on how a feature like this wasn't in even in early access stage.

Edit: Now that I think about it would not surprise me if this got cut very late like the 1 round feature did and is just laying around on an internal build.

Message 24 of 503 (2,429 Views)

Re: What to improve or add

★★ Guide
@GOA__Racing I htink they plan o naddin gthe Ryder Cup later as I heard they got that licensed too it's jus tnot there atm. I think the 4 round system is becaus ethat's how mos tgolf tournaments aer played. They're not played ove r1-3 rounds If you want quick rounds there is a shorter option.I suppose you could do the 1-3 rounds via quick play you wouild just have to tally th escores yourself. I d oagree with playe rcreation that definitely needs improvement. I'm surprised they didn't use Fifa's as tha twa sa tleast better than the one they gave us.
Message 25 of 503 (2,449 Views)

Re: What to improve or add

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

First things to improve or fix for me is...

Swing speed & input lag, cameras,  sort that get a  triple bogey and move straight to the next hole thing and give us a driving range to warm up before starting a round

Message 26 of 503 (2,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- bring back challenge mode to increase XP

- real offline multiplayer with 2 controllers and different user avatars and with guest function in career mode. Please no split screen and controller exchange. And I don't want to have a second PS 5 or a second television either.

- A tournament mode in Quick Play

- more choice when designing your own golfer - especially older people cannot be generated at all. I wasn't even able to create a male character without a beard.

- look at the many great old versions of EA PGA Tour Golf and you'll see a lot of great features that are just gone now.

Message 27 of 503 (2,407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Spot on analysis from someone on Reddit and I agree with all of these wholeheartedly:

• Back swing miles too slow, feels like you swing through mud. Just not smooth, delay in the switch to down swing is heavy
  • NO DRIVING RANGE? HOW?
  • NO TURN BASED ONLINE PLAY??
  • Camera angles are awkward all around and too zoomed in
  • Camera shouldn’t feel under the ball on approach shots
  • When in a bunker or the side of a severely sloped green, you can barely see the green to aim
  • The right stick free roam camera is cool but moves poorly, bring back the 4 d pad angles and let me free roam camera still be an option
  • Need a lie grid of your ball and feet. The degree of slope isn't very helpful
  • Change shot aiming to stick, give option for those that like d pad
  • Move shot type to d pad and have hold lb or rb let you shot shape with stick
  • Driver sound sounds incredibly fake
  • Character customization is severely lacking
  • Ranked being stroke play over match play is awful and won’t sway us that are on 2K
  • Adding societies/CC’s is needed
  • Game feels sluggish and bulky overall, especially when switching between menus

Ball physics feel great and the game looks good. This has the potential to be such a great game. I’m not minding it, just a little rough around the edges for sure. Hope some updates address these things very soon.

Message 28 of 503 (2,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

awesome list everyone has put down. can we please add that you are able to turn wind down in career please 

Message 29 of 503 (2,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Most important thing is to add a camera view that allows you to read the greens with the green grid / beads off. 

It's impossible to play on simulation right now as reading the greens is impossible to do accurately currently. 

Also, fix the green beads giving incorrect readings as seen here as an example: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play/media/SFLZEFPAFM 

Message 30 of 503 (2,374 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help