The PGA Tour Community Wishlist - Add yours!

by RonDizzel13

Original Post

Re: The PGA Tour Community Wishlist - Add yours!

★★★ Newbie
@RonDizzel13 I would love to see classic players like seve and Nicklaus and also classic courses like in 2014
Message 61 of 503 (1,960 Views)

Re: Wish list of features?

★★ Novice

I am yet to purchase the game. I have the 2K version. I’m interested in this game but undecided as yet. 
the biggest thing that would make my decision easy would be a proper tournament mode. What I mean by that is the option to turn on / off the playing partners of your group to be able to see their shots in turn.

Imaging coming down the back 9 of the Masters and your MyPlayer is in the final pairing with a real pro and you play in turn seeing their shots.

This is the experience I am after, a real golf simulation. That would make a great game.

Message 62 of 503 (1,928 Views)

Rif.: Wish list of features?

★★★★ Novice
@phazeplant bitte gebt uns ein hintereinender Modus und nicht nur fast play
Message 63 of 503 (1,900 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@stephenb151 This is exactly what you can do

In Career mode you can set “Ai pairings” to only come on for the final round
Message 64 of 503 (1,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I think the tournaments would really benefit from showing either your percentage position on the leaderboard or the total number of participants. Right now just being shown your position is basically useless when it's not possible to see the full leaderboard, just the very top of it.

Overall the game would really benefit from some sort of help section or glossary to explain the basics. The tournaments show an 'S RANK' for example and right now I'm left guessing what this may be...

Edit: Oh, and on tournaments in general I'd personally much prefer all were single entry only. Bering able to have repeated tries both detracts from the excitement of knowing that this is your one try to make it count, and also rewards people who just have loads of goes. A middle ground would be to do something like add a shot on for each successive attempt to balance this somewhat. In the F1 games it's possible to have multiple goes at weekly events but there are penalties for doing so vs your first attempt.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 65 of 503 (1,889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I always love "Save Shots" from old links game and saves and replay of greatest birdie, eagle or other memorable shots will be great even if we stream online or record the game as many of us are able today to do.

If they add it will be great.

Message 66 of 503 (1,882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@kanna1984 I'd like PC to Xbox cross play
Message 67 of 503 (1,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Loving most of the game but it would be even better if….

• The long white flag marker was only visible from the first tee shot or if it could be toggled on/off as needed so we can see the actual flags.
  • The fairway yardage markers could be toggled on/off.
  • An option to specify the number of rounds in career mode. Four rounds is a real grind when you’re struggling.
  • The ball rolls far to much on certain courses and doesn’t even slow as it transitions over different levels of thicker grass or undulations on the course. I know certain courses do have more roll than others but sometimes it’s too unrealistic.
  • Can there be more interaction with the lip of the cup when putting. Very often the ball runs over the edge of the cup without any change in speed or direction and the ball sticks to the edge of the hole too often.
  • Can the large black aiming area be made optional.
  • Sometimes the ball seems out of proportion with the club and the hole and seems really small. This gives the impression the ball is skidding rather than rolling.
  • When playing a quick round it’s impossible to get the crowds or grandstands at the St. Andrews course, despite setting option to ‘on’.
  • The shot feedback does not switch off when changed in the settings.
  • Could it be possible to toggle on/off the shot tracking data as it seems nothing more than a novelty feature.
  • Can the pros be sped up when on the tee in a casual game. They sometimes take ages to play their shot.
  • Why do the long tees lower down into the ground just before the player takes a shot? Is this a bug?
  • The fairways on St.Andrews look like rough and it looks strange to see a ball rolling on so quick and far in that type of grass. Could the grasses at this course have the color tweaked to give a drier links appearance.
  • Ability to toggle on/off the flag when on the green.
  • 3-click swing option.
  • Driving range and practice facilities.
  • Can you address the giant mutant ducks/geese. They’re way too big.

Please listen to the community and their concerns. Don’t make the same mistakes as 2K where they repeatedly ignored and took for granted their customers.

Message 68 of 503 (1,826 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When looking at the player while going to make a shot, add free aim movement for us please. Some of the angles are trash. can make them work but having to zoom to hoel and back and forth repeatedly is annoying. and not being able to change the way i can look while swinging. 

Open up this career mode more, not sure what's up with the whole 4 week thing trying to figure that out now. But would of been nice to work through a tree diagram as progressing through the campaign and gaining skills and more experience.

least of worries but the facial expressions are killing me not to mention my character about to get sniped by someone with a laser on his eyebrow after a shot...

have more but forgot will update later.

Message 69 of 503 (1,800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

fix this server issue, the lagg. when playing multiplayer online it was pretty rough last night. not sure if servers are just overloaded or what, but it was problem, when going to swing, would lagg, freeze for a second. but this happens to me on single player also. when using practice swing mode. not sure if this 30 fps just can't handle it or what. would be nice to be able to run my series X to a full game platform that will run at least 60fps or more. 30 i think is lowballed way too much for this game. 

Message 70 of 503 (1,798 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help